Hasbro is celebrating the 85th anniversary of MONOPOLY with an array of premium collectors’ items to impress even Mr. Monopoly! The limited-edition collection celebrates what the brand represents: family, fun and friendly competition. Fans can up their game with a Swarovski crystal adorned game board, apparel and shoes for men, women and children, limited edition art, winter sports gear and collectible toys. The celebration kicks off this month and new items will continue to be introduced throughout 2020. MONOPOLY licensees' partners include:
- Fashion brand KULE will launch a Hasbro capsule collection for women, men and kids featuring MONOPOLY designs launching in time for holiday 2020. The line will be available in the US and Japan through www.KULE.com and at select luxury retailers.
- Stubbs and Wootton will give their fashion forward handmade velvet smoking slippers a MONOPOLY treatment with six original designs set to launch on February 28, 2020. The evening slippers will be available at Stubbs & Wootton’s showrooms in Palm Beach and New York, and online at www.stubbsandwootton.com.
- TOMS will launch a limited edition lifestyle capsule collection for men, women and kids with a nostalgic vintage feel later this year
- Winning Solutions Inc. is creating the ultimate MONOPOLY 85th anniversary collector’s edition featuring a beautiful gold and silver foil tempered glass game board adorned with over 2,000 genuine Swarovski©crystals. The limited-edition game also features premium game components, including a specially designed token to commemorate the anniversary. Pre-orders are available as of February 15, 2020 through www.wsgamecompany.com. Only 500pcs available.
- Marmalade Game Studio will release a MONOPOLY 85th anniversary board design – celebrating the brand’s history with a 1930s Atlantic City theme – in the premium MONOPOLY mobile game. The board design will release in mid-March. MONOPOLY is available on iOS and Android devices worldwide. Visit www.marmaladegamestudio.com for more information.
- Los Angeles-based IKONICK , a leader in canvas art, will be printing a limited quantity of 85 MONOPOLY-inspired art pieces available exclusively at www.IKONICK.com. Available starting March 2, 2020, the 60 x 20-inch canvas print will bring modern motivational words to the timeless images of MONOPOLY and will be signed by the artist and IKONICK co-founder Jeff Cole.
- Gilson Snow, Inc., one of the fastest-growing snowboard and ski manufacturers in the United States will bring sustainably produced MONOPLY X Gilson 85th Anniversary ultra-special Limited Edition Snowboards and Skis to market in February 2020. Consumers can visit www.GilsonSnow.com/Monopoly for more information.
- Spin Master Corp. (TXS: TOY) will bring two iconic brands together with the Etch A Sketch Monopoly Edition. Limited quantities of the classic red-framed drawing toy will be available at www.EtchASketch.com in March 2020 in celebration of the MONOPOLY milestone and the 60th anniversary of Etch A Sketch.
- Italian luxury goods company Montegrappa will launch a line of finely crafted writing pens incorporating iconic MONOPOLY art designed for the discerning MONOPOLY fan. Launching in May 2020, the MONOPOLY fountain and ballpoint pens will be available at Montegrappa stockists worldwide.
- Heavy-weight hobby manufacturer Round 2 is teaming up with Johnny Lightning die-cast and MPC model kits to create a new MONOPOLY 1:64 scale die-cast automotive series and a 1:25 scale plastic model kit. The collectibles will release in waves throughout 2020 starting this spring, and will be available across the US and Canada in Walmart, Meijer, Hobby Lobby, HEB and Hobby Markets. Unique collectible packaging commemorating the 85th anniversary will also include “MONOPOLY Fun Facts” about America’s favorite board game.
For more information about MONOPOLY’S 85th anniversary, visit www.monopoly.com.